|District 102 L|
Not only the Swiss LEO and Lions Clubs are part of the Multidistrict 102 but also the clubs of Liechtenstein. Therefore we want to present you on the 1st weekend in October both Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
The SwissLi Weekend will be held in the city of Buchs. Buchs is only 5 minutes away from Liechtenstein. Buchs has around 11'200 inhabitants and is the capital of the area.
The Hotel Buchserhof (www.buchserhof.ch) has 55 moderne and individually furnished rooms with 3 or 4 beds. All rooms have a shower or a bathroom, toilette, hairdryer, telephone, Internet (WiFi), safe and a TV. The hotel is located 2 miniutes from the trainstation of Buchs on the mainstreet. From the hotel you can reach the partylocations within a few minutes by walking. The hotel has a limited amount of parkinglots for free (first come first served). There are additional parkinglots for a small fee within 2-5 minutes from the hotel.
|How to get there|
Hotel-Restaurant Buchserhof, Grünaustrasse 2, CH-9470 Buchs SG
Arrival by plane:
From Zurich Airport we provide a shuttle bus to Buchs. We have to charge a transportation fee for this. The shuttle brings you directly to the hotel. Please let us know with which flight and at what time you arrive when you register.
Beside Zurich Airport there are alternative airports:
Arrival by train:
There is a direct train to Buchs SG from Zurich. You can reach the hotel from the trainstation by walking.
Arrival by car:
From highway A13:
1. Rheintalautobahn A13, Autobahnausfahrt Buchs - Schaan FL
2. After 400m at the roundabout 2nd exit straigth ahaid over the bridge
3. After 400m at the roundabout turn left in direction of Bahnhof/Post/Zentrum
4. After 150m at the roundabout 1st exit in direction of Bahnhof/Post/Zentrum
5. After 50m turn left into the Bahnhofstrasse
6. After 50m turn left (brown direction sign Buchserhof)
7. After 50m the hotel Buchserhof is located on the right hand side